Tour to the strategic missile base
* 8am - meeting with the guide, driving along the highway Kyiv-Odessa during two hours (around 300 km south from Kyiv), getting to the outskirts of Bobuz'ke village.
* Arrival at the museum of nuclear weapon. Meeting with the leadership of the museum - ussually ex officer of the missile base.
* The excursion consists of 2 stages: introduction about a history of military forces inside and outside the museum and visiting of underground command post. It will take 2 hours. All guides are former military men who served at this base..
* Update on the history of the Intercontinental Ballistic Missile base of ICBM silo launcher in Pervomaisk in a pavillion with many exibits.
* Sightseeing of the premices of the base including passage through 150 meters long underground corridor.
* Take a lift 12 floors down to the bottom of the Unified Launch Control Center. (Lift can barely fit three people so with a big group it might take time for everybody to take it).
* Visit resting area for the officers and climb one floor up to the control center - where the lounching equipment with "THE BUTTON" was located.
* Look at the guards bunkers, silo's lead, trucks and at impressive SS-18 "Satan" Intercontinental Ballistic Missile.
* On the way back to Kiev we make a stop for lunch at one of the cafes. Arrival back time 4-5 p.m.
Visitors will see the offered samples of missiles engines and missile SS-4 "Sandal" at the beginning of the museum.
Then their attention will be drafted to the halls of the museum with the exhibits telling the story of the Strategic Missile Forces and the 46th missile division.
Continuing the path of the underground postern, sightseers will come to the underground unified command post (UCP).
Acquainted with him, and rising to the surface, you can consider the silo-launcher and samples of special-purpose vehicles.
Further, passing the fortified guard post and a complex battle of the barrier, visitors can see examples of cruise missiles and intercontinental ballistic missile SS-18 Mod 5 (NATO reporting name) (GRAU designations is 15?18? - R-36M2 "Voivode").
Interesting: Protective cover the mine launcher missiles SS-24 "Scalpel" weighs 120 tons, it opens completely in 8 seconds.
Tour cost for a group:
2 pax - 380 USD
3 pax - 410 USD
4 pax - 435 USD
5 pax - 465 USD
6 pax - 740 USD
7 pax - 765 USD
Group tour can be arranged under request.
Dates of individual tour to Missile Base: ANY DATE.
Remark: Usually along with the Tour to Missile Base people are interested in booking Tour to Sofiivskyy Dendropark in Uman. Then the cost will be in 100$ for a group higher.