An ecological tour to Chornobyl
9:00-11:30 - Transfer to Chornobyl Zone.
11:00-16:00 - Chornobyl Zone.
1. Meeting with the guide at the Dityatki block post. Documents, transport and luggage control.
2. Instruction course of behavior in the zone, how to use protection frame.
3. A photo-stop near the monument to courageous firemen of Chernobyl - people who saved the world.
4. Visit to the office of the Chornobylinterinform State Agency. Full and last information about the liquidation of the catastrophic consequences in the 30 km. zone, the most contagious places, machines cemeteries. Prognosis for the future.
5. Visit to 30 kilometers zone through Leliv block post. You will be impressed by the tidy revetment on the edges of the road, studded with yellow signs. These ramparts are places of conservation of radio-active garbage and of remainders from the whole villages.
6. Photo-stop near the 4th reactor of the station. You will be in 100 m from the main closed object of the zone! You can greet the employees of the station.
7. A visit to the press centre (except weekends!) and a documentary film demonstrating of the liquidation and liquidators of the man-caused catastrophe on the 4th reactor. Photo-gallery, model of the Station, little known first-hand information about the sarcophagus conditions nowadays.
8. You will be driven near a "red forest", which was left for scientific researches.
9. Extreme! A "ghost city" Prypyat. You will visit the flats, left in 1986 where private things still can be found: kitchen utensils, furniture, curtains, books, musical instruments, toys!! You will see the town that was left by its 50 thousand inhabitants within 24 hours. The spirit of Soviet times darkness reign here. You can make pictures of National Emblem of the Soviet Union and of Soviet Ukraine, slogans "Piece, Labor and May", red-yellow public call-box and other objects that are symbols of the 80-s in the Soviet Union. Also you will visit the Central Park with big dipper. They planned to open this big dipper up to 1 May 1986 (public holiday). This big dipper has never seen its visitors. Pripyat is similar to mummy. It has a body but it doesn't have a soul.
10. Ecologically clean dinner: You'll participate in the cooking and checking the products with a dosimeter.
11. Visiting the town of Chornobyl: the Park of Glory, Second World War Memorial, the Board of Memory to liquidators, examples of machinery, which took part in liquidating of the results of the accident.
12. Within the limits of the possible, You will interview people who live in the Exclusive Zone.
13. Radiation control on the block post.
17:00-19:30 - Returning to Kiev.
Please provide us with the following information for organizing an excursion to Chernobyl Exclusion Zone:
* number of passport
* date of birthday
* profession you occupy
NOTE: ONLY ADULTS (People over 18 years old) ARE ALLOWED TO TAKE PART IN THE TRIP.